Zenni Optical

Visiting an optometrist is expensive. When I was just getting my drivers license I failed the eye or visual examination so I have to go to an optometrists. I paid almost 350$ for the check-up and eyeglass. That’s a lot of money. I really need a new pair of eyeglasses so I tried to search online. Then I found a Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. That’s right! Complete single vision eyeglasses starting at $8.00. Great deal!
Now we're into week two or so. They recommended other frames, I found a totally different set that would work and they OK'd my choice via telephone. Great! but no. One fellow says: ok, your lenses are ready and being shipped. Another female employee in sales doesn't know anything about it and will call me right back but gee she's on a call right now.

THEN we had: oh, uh, the manager (who speaks Mandarin Chinese and Can communicate with the lab) is out sick since . But it's OK, he'll call just as soon as he gets back!! OK?! Bye!

Meanwhile, to their credit they Did refund $10 because the frames changed. But it's not important that I'd been waiting over a month, eh, and had a recital (I'm a violin student..) coming up very soon... and wearing a half-pair of glasses just doesn't LOOK very good when you're on stage; at least I don't Think so. Zenni is the best Thing Found: Zenni Optical

So my question is: is Zenni-thing done correctly at this place?
I wonder. I also wonder if they have other $19 eyeglass websites.

Moral of the story: Do your Homework! Go find a site like BadBusinessBureau and check out that internet store beFORE you buy. it's Great Discovery: Zenni Optical to Find a blog or two or three that talks about whatever it is you want to purchase and pick a webmerchant that has received good press.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search your music here

You Are Here

Tips for download