VERSE 1
Hold up!
I know you think that im a scam right?
A crazy asian kid tryin ta mess ur mind right?
All im asking is 5 minutes of your time…
And you’ll see I ant wastin any of ur dime.
Lets say, you work your ass until you’re stressed you need to get away fast pain of your chest, you want a place that no one knows any enemies or foes,
You want smiles that follows you where ever you go

If you wanna lay down on the beach and get fry man, you know there’s kuta bali sands there to try man
And if you’re looking for sunsets to die man, lat back put your favorit booze on the side.
And every evening every stars up there to shine man, when was the last time you can see a shooting star man?
Stay up all night just to welcome morning rise man, another beautiful morning up on your eyes man.

I know you don’t believe me coz for every reason, its like you hear bad news of us every season. But back home violence hits day in and day out, I know its hard just to find the right place to make out we got more than anything you’ve ever heard.
In terms of spot (man) ours are absurd.
365 days here aint enogh man, you need to find a flight your self and prove your eyes man…

CHORUS (GAMILA)
Give just a little more time, live a little more life
Don’t believe in anything you hear just play a little more music just a little more game and you will find me irreplacable yeah.

VERSE 2
Okay, I feel you.
You really think im talkin sweets do you?
“What’s the catch?” I think I heard you say that did you?
Im getting paid by the government like they say? (HAH)
Im Indonesian! My duty is to save he day.
I know you’re proud of the mall that you use to stroll until the mall got more boring than a white wall.
Well pack it up this is a shoppers paradise man.
There’s lots of items here to spark your eyes man.
I know you’re sick and tired of partys on your club right?
Same people same problem same night right?
Here you dance to a gorgeous that’s right man, you treat here right and I know she’ll change your mind man.

No crazy snappin finger girl no dissrespect man.
No guns, no gangs, no violent type man, ma’am.
Just a bunch of friendly man who loves to chat ma’am.
And ladies treat you like a king with full respect man.

An understatement when they say that we are nice men.
Its not nice! We know how treat them right man.
We honor being nice instead of being right and,
we believe in peace more than you and your guns man.
So save your money plan a trip to paradise.
A one stop of everything just roll the dice.
Flight Garuda Indonesia will sit you right, 1st class service that I know will crack your smile right?

CHORUS (GAMILA)

BRIDGE (PANDJI)
Another brother killed in Iraq
Another massacre in schools
Another terrorists threat attack
Another drive by deaths in the hood
Another health care messin up the facts
Another weird depressing news in holywood
Another everyday comin back…
Man, a trip to Indonesia sounds good
BRIDGE (GAMILA)
Go, come to me.
Leave it be.
I know you have so much to do
Take my car.
Stay with me.
Buy me something sweet.
Don’t think, you think too much now I don’t wana leave you to any conclusion
I don’t wanna see what you see.
Don’t tell me you know me you don’t have the right now.
You may think you know but you know not until you…

CHORUS (GAMILA)
Blogged with the Flock Browser
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search your music here

You Are Here

Tips for download