Get Paid to Blog

How would you like to get paid to blog about the things you love? If you have a blog, you can turn it into a money-making machine in no time at all! And if you have a product to sell, a site or service to promote, or just a general need to create some buzz, Smorty gives you access to a powerful network of real bloggers who are really passionate about their niches.

I signed up at Smorty because I figured that generating a little extra cash from my blog would come in handy. Having seen their advertising on another blog, I emailed them a few pre-registration questions I had. This was when I learned that Smorty is serious about what they do - I had a lightning fast response time from their support department.

Impressed, I continued on to sign up as a blogger. Smorty doesn’t just allow any random blogger to register, though - all blogs have to pass through some quality inspection. Advertisers, take note - you get to advertise on blogs, and popular ones at that.

The process took about 48 hours, and I was finally able to log in to my Smorty control panel. Smorty assigns campaigns to you based on PageRank - and what’s nice is that they offer a “starter Smorty campaign” of sorts, allowing you to start blogging for money straight away.

It’s a clean interface, well organised service, and they take pride in what they do - blog advertising. So why not get started straight away, and blog for money via Smorty!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search your music here

You Are Here

Tips for download